The first thing the Owner did when he got the plot was to cut down all the eucalyptus trees to give a chance to plants more friendly to the environment. Among many varieties we have planted already, plants we got from different places in Ethiopia, an Acacia stands tall right in the centre. Perfect for the soil, the acacia three is as generous as it is robust. Now there are other flowers and plants that are growing all around it, and has provided shade to anyone that needed a break from the midday sun. Kind of like the F on the HerFazy logo, that stretches its arms over the other letters like an umbrella.
Herfazy Trade and Tourism
- Herfazy Consult is a continuation of the Fan Trading & Consultancy Services (Fan Consult) which was established in 1993 by Ato Fantu Golla. It is certified as Management Consultant by the Ethiopian Management Institute and registered with the Ministry of Trade & the Ministry of Finance and Economic Development. Its headquarters is located at a prime area in Addis Ababa, Bole Sub-city, Woreda 06, Haile Gebreselassie Street, housed in Getahun Beshah Building.
- In the 26 years of service the company was responsible to develop the Tourism plan of the SNNP and has conducted and supported hundreds of hotels all over the country.
- Herfazy resort is the first project fully owned by the company and it’s the managements intention to use it as a prototype for its services in the years to come
- This resort is a testament to his long years of working as a Hotelier, a way for him to give back to the community he grew up in, and continue to contribute to the Industry.
- This resort is a testament to his long years of working as a Hotelier, a way for him to give back to the community he grew up in, and continue to contribute to the Industry. “We are proud to have been able to get a four-star and will keep providing the facilities and services that attract more and more tourists to this historical city.”
- Fantu Gola - Managing Director
- Our core Mission is to cultivate hospitality professionals in Gondar and to co-create experiences with our guests and the Gondar community.
- Our core Vision is to manage a chain of hotels and resorts in Ethiopia using the skilled professionals we develop.
- Setting the right expectations and keeping it
- Accepting individual differences
- Giving priority to those that have relationships with us
- Doing things for the heart